• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

5 Reasons Tim Tebow Stayed At Florida

DocZaius

Gator Fan
I think if you asked Tebow about the folks who make fun of him for being an active Christian, he'd tell you that it comes with the territory and that it doesn't bother him. It shouldn't bother us, either.

Let them poke fun. At the end of the day, Tim Tebow is a sincere guy who does good work both at home and abroad. He walks the walk.

Moreover, he's also got a Heisman Trophy and two National Championship rings. That's a hell of a lot more than the author of that article has.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I think if you asked Tebow about the folks who make fun of him for being an active Christian, he'd tell you that it comes with the territory and that it doesn't bother him. It shouldn't bother us, either.
Let them poke fun. At the end of the day, Tim Tebow is a sincere guy who does good work both at home and abroad. He walks the walk........
Well said Doc! That article is one of many more that we shall see for a while. Pure drivel and full of GATOR ENVY! This previous thread may help shed some more light on the topic. It was posted after a troll came sniffin' around and was disparaging TT with much vehemence.

inthestands

Gator Fan
I wonder if the writer would be willing to tell Tim to his face that he will be the best waterboy in the NFL? These guys write a bunch of crap that they would never say in person. I have seen these guys interview him and handle him with "kid-gloves" in person. Tebow is a class act to even give these yahoos an interview. He is giving their careers a HUGE boost while they try to drag him down from a "safe distance" (writing articles like this one)

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

Let them poke fun. At the end of the day, Tim Tebow is a sincere guy who does good work both at home and abroad. He walks the walk.

Moreover, he's also got a Heisman Trophy and two National Championship rings. That's a hell of a lot more than the author of that article has.

Good point. Who's more of a role model: Tim Tebow who lives his life right, or Pacman Jones who threatens to shoot patrons in a strip joint? That doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.

I also thought that article was droll and silly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema