• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2009 BCS Champs Game: Florida vs...?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Scout put up their BCS Bowl Game predicitions for this season. They have Florida playing USC in the BCS National Championship Game. This is the ideal matchup for any Gator fan. A chance for us to show the west coast what the SEC is all about.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/862397.html

I hope to see a new team in the Championship this year. Ohio St. or Oklahoma would not stand a chance this year in beating us. I would love to see USC in that game. I have been wanting them for a long time now. Hopefully that will happen and we can destroy them and shutup all the stupid sports guys who think that USC is the best team around.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
We all want to see USC but it probably won't happen. They lose a lot of people and will play several tough games on the road.

The opponent UF likely will face is the TX-OU winner (I doubt we have another scenario like last year) or potentially Ohio State if they manage to beat USCw.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
USC or Oklahoma (it won't be Texas) are both good guesses that I would put money on. Since I don't know much about the current USC starting QB, I would lean towards Oklahoma. If it is Oklahoma, expect that quick-snap, no-huddle offense to actually be quick-snap, no-huddle (unlike the BCS game--that was not the normal Oklahoma style of offense).

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Oklahoma lost a ton of receivers, but with their system, it's usually just a plug and play solution. Ohio St. will dominate the Big Eleven again, this will get ESPN's panties all in a wad and could lead to a potential berth. That's why I say those two. I think Texas will slip a little bit from last year, they lost too much on defense and they have no running game to speak of. USC will not be in consideration. Their QB issue is much like LSU's last year, plus they have to replace a TON of starters on D. The good thing for them is that the PAC-10 will be down this year. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Oregon St. snuck into the Rose Bowl. They were only a game away last year, and they return most of their team. Plus, Mike Riley is one of the more underrated coaches in the nation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema