• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2007 Tim Tebow predictions

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
Let's see your stat predictions for Tim Tebow in the 2007 season.

2950 yards passing
850 yards rushing
10 touchdowns on the ground
20 touchdowns in the air
14 interceptions

As you can see, I have some high predictions for him.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
dear god almost 3 grand passing?! he will have an excellent year but 3 grand?! whoa

2316 pass
1005 rush
6 rush tds
13 pass tds
9 ints

I think he will run like crazy, not because he will be told too but because he just will. I dunno I see him still running alot and that working to his advantage

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I definitely can see a 1000+ rushing season by Tebow. But ya I think 3k in passing is a bit much. I wouldn't be looking for Tebow to light it up in the air and throw bombs downfield. More like short possession type passes. Maybe 2400 passing yards.

I do think he can score 10 tds on the ground though. And probably like 16-20 in the air.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
I have this odd feeling alot of people including myself are going to be let down by a certain tim tebow this year.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Take Tebows 12 touchdowns last year plus Leaks 26 touchdowns and we have Tebow at 38 touchdowns. Can anyone say Heisman ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema