• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

#2 Wr

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Will Harvin be our #2 WR opposite of Caldwell ?
I think Harvin will play a number of roles. I expect him to play the slot receiver, the second outside receiver on occasion, line up in the backfield sometimes as the tailback, and possibly even take some direct snaps out of the shotgun. Meyer knows he is one of the best playmakers (if not the best) in the entire nation and will find a lot of different ways to get the ball into his hands.

UFtb

VIP Member
I know Cornelius Ingram is listed as a TE/WR, but I love love to see him get more action on the field next year. He had 30 receptions in 2006.. I think he should get 50-60 in 2007. He is a very big man and could pose a threat on the inside.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I know Cornelius Ingram is listed as a TE/WR, but I love love to see him get more action on the field next year. He had 30 receptions in 2006.. I think he should get 50-60 in 2007. He is a very big man and could pose a threat on the inside.
Very true. I think CI could have a MONSTROUS year this year. He is such a mismatch for either a CB or a LB. We have so many playmakers on this team, I can't wait to see what Meyer does with all of them.

BILLAGATOR

Gator Fan
I Think Harvin Will Be #1 Receiver Before Its All Said And Done! Watch And See!!! Along With A Few Others Who Will Step Up..

greggcowan

VIP Member
spread

In this spread offense...I see Harvin ending up as more of a tail back than receiver. It's that whole "get the ball to your athletes in space" theory. In Urbans "spread" much of the passing game is mearly a long hand off "ala the 90's 49ers."

When it comes to Harvin, at the end of the day I'll just quote Keyshawn Johnson..."Just get me the damn ball!!"

Just one opinion........

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema