• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

1 Freaking Offensive Touch Down.

ki501

Gator Fan
Alright, my bad, how about Ap. State. It really doesn't matter anymore at this point though, does it? Nothing like a nice .500 season, yes we will lose to FSU.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
"Andre Debose returned the opening kickoff 99 yards for a touchdown, but it was one of the few highlights the Gators could muster in a game that will go down as one of the worst in school history -- even more painful than anything in the Ron Zook era."

The Gators were downright pathetic all night. Meyer called for a "blue out," asking fans to wear head-to-toe blue to match the team's all-blue uniforms. But after Debose's crowd-pleasing kickoff return, the rest of the night was more of a "boo out."

two espn quotes which pretty much sums it all up

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Everyone can see it. Everyone but Urban, to judge by--well, to judge by EVERYTHING!
Foley Must see it too. So if he right at this moment isn't quietly planning at the very least a "discussion of the future, the team's and your own, Urban", then he is waiting for the end of the regular season. There are powerful people, interests and considerations that the AD at an institution like University of Florida (and there are but a handfull in that category) must keep satisfied and in balance. There is mounting pressure on Foley to "get things fixed", back on track as they all see it, and soon, that much I DO know.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'll bet you one million dollars we don't score a single point against Troy next week.

BTW, got the "catch" here (we COULD just score a safety, for eg. "Gotcha!")...yeah, "Let's go ahead and bet on it though..."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema