• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

07: Offense of Defense

07: Offense or Defense

• Offense

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Defense

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

rawdog

VIP Member
in 2007, do you think we will have a higher ranked Offense or Defense? And I'm talking about National rankings.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
with a good core of our D leaving i cant see them being an eleite group again this year. as far as the offence goes, with 4/5 OL coming back and a great group of receivers and the beast that is tebow, i can easily see the O doing better than the D.

Swampman

VIP Member
I still think Meyer has a defensive mind. We may have lost a lot of quality starters, but there's no reason not to believe Meyer doesn't have great guys backing them up. Meyer loves a fast defense. I can see our defense being ranked in the top 5. I think the offense needs 1 yera under Tewbow before we really see it gel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema