• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OGT 2023 Week 7: Florida at South Carolina (10/14/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The Cure just ain't helping this experience.
I am OUTTA here, my friend.
The bottom just fell out of this whole season.
I am reduced to "fair weather viewer":
I just cannot watch and suffer this way.
I need to withdraw, separate, and reevaluate.
We'll be back--just not sure exactly WHEN...
At the moment, only our getting fully back IN this one will see it happening today.
They will HAVE ti throw it now--NOT exactly the ideal situation for opening it up.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
No pass interference call because the ball was not catchable 11 yards into the 10 yard endzone.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yet somehow they bumble into just 3 points down with time left...(yes--am watching with sound off)
It all comes down to whether Ar.stro g's D can now somehow rise to the occasion, shut them DOWN AND OUT fir the rest of this game.
If so, I THINK this offense COULD come back, managing at least one more drive.
But if we get that chance, it damn well better be a TOUCHDOWN.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Gators last scoring drive 14 plays 75 yards 4:31. Score 34-37 with 4:40 to go. This drive was +1:30 behind schedule. All that SC needs to do is milk the clock past the 2-minute warning. If they score a TD within today’s average under 3:00 the game is over because the Gators cannot score twice in 1:30. If they score a FG right at 2:00 there is a chance for the Gators.

• 2nd & Goal at SC 4​

(4:40 - 4th) Graham Mertz pass complete to Arlis Boardingham for 4 yds for a TD (Trey Smack KICK)
  • 1st & Goal at SC 4​

(9:11 - 4th) Trevor Etienne run for no gain to the SC 4
  • 4th & 1 at SC 7​

(9:11 - 4th) Trevor Etienne run for 3 yds to the SC 4 for a 1ST down
  • 3rd & 1 at SC 7​

(9:11 - 4th) Graham Mertz pass incomplete to Ricky Pearsall
  • 2nd & 10 at SC 16​

(9:11 - 4th) Graham Mertz pass complete to Arlis Boardingham for 9 yds to the SC 7
  • 1st & 10 at SC 16​

(9:11 - 4th) Graham Mertz pass incomplete to Marcus Burke
  • 1st & 10 at SC 35​

(9:11 - 4th) Graham Mertz pass complete to Ricky Pearsall for 19 yds to the SC 16 for a 1ST down
  • 4th & 11 at SC 49​

(9:11 - 4th) Graham Mertz pass complete to Arlis Boardingham for 14 yds to the SC 35 for a 1ST down
  • 3rd & 11 at SC 49​

(9:11 - 4th) Graham Mertz pass incomplete to Kahleil Jackson
  • 3rd & 6 at SC 44​

(9:11 - 4th) PENALTY FLA Illegal Snap (Slaughter,Jake) 5 yards from USC44 to USC49. NO PLAY.
  • 2nd & 10 at SC 48​

(9:11 - 4th) Graham Mertz pass complete to Arlis Boardingham for 4 yds to the SC 44
  • 1st & 10 at SC 48​

(9:11 - 4th) Graham Mertz pass incomplete to Kahleil Jackson
  • 1st & 10 at FLA 42​

(9:11 - 4th) Graham Mertz pass complete to Ricky Pearsall for 10 yds to the SC 48 for a 1ST down
  • 2nd & 10 at FLA 25​

(9:11 - 4th) Graham Mertz pass complete to Ricky Pearsall for 17 yds to the FLA 42 for a 1ST down
  • 1st & 10 at FLA 25​

(9:11 - 4th) Graham Mertz pass incomplete to Aidan Mizell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema