• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OGT 2023 Week 7: Florida at South Carolina (10/14/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Florida cannot throw deep unless the offensive line holds for longer than 2.7 seconds (shortest in FBS).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We really NEEDED a long drive for 7 there...
I'm afraid we won't GET another chance.
Only a big turnover saves us now.

Escambia94

Gators non-scoring drive went 4 plays, 8 whole yards, 2:09. Barely holding a 27-24 lead at 3:37 in the 3rd.

• 4th & 14 at FLA 30​

(3:37 - 3rd) Jeremy Crawshaw punt for 42 yds, fair catch by Eddie Lewis at the SC 28
  • 3rd & 14 at FLA 30​

(5:46 - 3rd) Graham Mertz pass incomplete to Arlis Boardingham
  • 2nd & 4 at FLA 40​

(5:46 - 3rd) Graham Mertz sacked by Jordan Strachan for a loss of 10 yards to the FLA 30
  • 1st & 10 at FLA 34​

(5:46 - 3rd) Trevor Etienne run for 6 yds to the FLA 40
  • 1st & 10 at FLA 22​

(5:46 - 3rd) Eugene Wilson III run for 12 yds to the FLA 34 for a 1ST down

Escambia94

Lucky Rattler overthrew that ball. Technically it was a great throw but the receiver slowed down.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is it, Gators. Our last home now is to somehow hold them to 3 points...The game currently rests on the next play.

Escambia94

This is it, Gators. Our last home now is to somehow hold them to 3 points...The game currently rests on the next play.
Gentle reminder that SC is favored here. This might be the last game that the Gators win this season. The Gators will only be favored over Arkansas due to home field advantage.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sigh. Like I say: SLOW DEATH.
We still have ahead as we go to the 4th, but unless there is some miraculous reversal, we lose it for good immediately thereafter.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gentle reminder that SC is favored here. This might be the last game that the Gators win this season. The Gators will only be favored over Arkansas due to home field advantage.
Funny thing: I was about to say virtually exactly the same things--that this is probably our last chance to win a game this year, and though SC was fa ored, we had multiple opportunities to WIN IT HANDILY. Yes, we are young, but I have to lay THIS loss at the feet of our COACH.

Escambia94

SC reinvented their offensive line in the bye week. Apparently it only takes one OL coach and one OC to make adjustments in the middle of the season.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Billy on the sideline with EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES.
Man, I am SICK of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema