• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OGT 2023 Week 6: Vanderbilt at Florida (10/7/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
"EVERY WEEK'S A NEW WEEK..."
--Billy Napier (post-Vandy presser)
My cue to switch off the sound.
Next week we play ANOTHER inferior team talentwise (South Carolina)--but one that's on the road: Coach hasn't showed he can get a team ready to play away from the Swamp; I THINK it's gonna be an early kickoff too...I mark it a loss, until we see something new and fresh from Billy and his staff.

Last edited:

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
A win is a win, but that was painful to watch. Gators are the losers with more points today. 38-14.

VANFLA
1st Downs1325
3rd down efficiency1-105-12
4th down efficiency0-31-1
Total Yards334495
Passing276280
Comp-Att19-3434-41
Yards per pass8.16.8
Interceptions thrown01
Rushing58215
Rushing Attempts1930
Yards per rush3.17.2
Penalties5-478-70
Turnovers11
Fumbles lost10
Interceptions thrown01
Possession23:0236:58

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The announcers credited Keon Zipperer with the Arlis Boardingham TD.
Yeah, noticed that at the time.
Boardingham had a DAY. We DO have some receivers--ones with different strengths, which complement each other.
I only wish and hope that our Coach might make it a regular part of his "gameplan"--even once we go off script!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
"Painful to watch" is RIGHT...but wait until it all again gets back to piling up in LOSING efforts!
Worse times are ahead, sorry to say.
I know we all admitted to facing at best MAYBE plus or minus a game over or under .500 as our final win/loss record this season coming in, but its actual realization may well be MUCH more "painful" than anticipated--more painful than we could ever envision. WHATEVER its form, HERE IT COMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema