• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread 2023 Week 13: #4 FSU Seminoles at Florida Gators 11/25/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Clearly I am not drunk enough to make it through this game. Noles score with 0:26. Gators 12-7.

Escambia94

Noles get the ball back in the 3rd, so this might be the last time (for real) that we have the lead.
FSUFLA
Points712
1st Downs68
3rd down efficiency1-55-9
4th down efficiency0-00-0
Total Yards85133
Passing7274
Comp-Att7-137-10
Yards per pass5.57.4
Interceptions thrown00
Rushing1359
Rushing Attempts1025
Yards per rush1.32.4
Penalties4-172-15
Turnovers00
Fumbles lost00
Interceptions thrown00
Possession9:1820:16

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am outta here.
I will peek back--but we HAD this game--but sorry:
I am tired of our Coach.
I really am. I know we don't have any choice really but to stay with him fir now, but I just do not see much of a future with him here.
Go ahead abd hang me if you like...I won't squawk.
But I had a reservation months back to come to G-ville for this game--and let it lapse MONTGS ago. It isn't the losses--it is the WAY we lose.
They HAVE to score here, regardless.
I keep saying, "RUN!!!"

Escambia94

That referee waited a long time to throw the flag. The FSU defender threw himself on the ground.

Escambia94

Halftime.
FSUFLA
Score712
1st Downs69
3rd down efficiency1-55-9
4th down efficiency0-00-0
Total Yards85198
Passing7274
Comp-Att7-137-10
Yards per pass5.57.4
Interceptions thrown00
Rushing13124
Rushing Attempts1028
Yards per rush1.34.4
Penalties4-173-25
Turnovers00
Fumbles lost00
Interceptions thrown00
Possession9:1820:42

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Did they really call it for that FLOP???
AND he makes the practice but MISSES the real thing. We just blew our one little ray-of-light chance at the end of the half.
Too many points left on the field.
I gotta just SAY it:
I REALLY do NOT like watching THIS version of the GATOR TEAM or PROGRAM.
Hence, my verdict on our Coach.
I KNOW all the counter-arguments--but that does not CHANGE the bottom-line impression I now have of his true nature and coaching style.
He TALKS a good game, BUT DIRECTS a PILE OF SHITE! I just do not believe, nor believe IN, this Coach.
He should take his own advice--STARTING with that line he cane IN with (about "Scared money...", remember? I don't see us EVER "making money" under THIS guy...)
Sigh. Tough season, guys. Unless we have a lead either the clock truly running down, I will just shut up and stay out of it from here.
This season has just been TOO frustrating--painful and disappointing.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
@Escambia94,
I know and understand your protestations: No need to tear into me--though of course you are welcome to do so (I will understand).
I am simply TIRED of the same old platitudes and cliches spouted post-game, after witnessing all the lies and excuses on display IN-game!
As I said, I KNOW we are sort of stuck with him by circumstance for the moment (for at least TWO MORE YEARS of such "moments"!)...
I don't know about YOU though, but I am DREADING the time ahead--and that just ain't RIGHT!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Me, I can't, WON'T listen to a whole 2nd half of "The Tomahawk Chop"!

Escambia94

On the bright side, the Gators do not need to worry about losing to a Pac-12 team in a bowl game.

Escambia94

Cool. FSU has a special teams coach trying out new concepts for a future trick play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema