• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: #10 Florida Gators 41, #8 Michigan Wolverines 15, Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl 12/29/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(EXACTLY what I'm saying above:
Moments before kickoff up in Atlanta on this same channel, and they're still yapping bout the playoff games and making picks on all the OTHER games from their Gameday set-up down in SouthBeach...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So: Pick time?
My HEAD says Michigan, more emotional reasons driving them.
My HEART says GATORS, of COURSE!
THAT sets me up for a bummer Saturday, I know. But so be it: I will ALWAYS choose to risk great disappointment in getting behind our school, team, and well-loved reptiles!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aw fuck .We mught be about to get killed. D not ready to play. He's OUT though! My eyes didn't fail me THAT time. I THOUGHT he was out--surprised they LET him run without marking it!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, in the kind of game THIS is starting out as, having a good punter can make a big difference...Just HOPE he ISN'T our top-performer today.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It'll be really great once we have the kind of OFFENSE our Head Coach is here to build...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Chance at a pick 6 there...We have GOT to play them tighter, getvpressure on QB...Yes!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, I don't MIND a defensive game early; Like our chances as game goes on... But again: Time is coming when "playing Gators close early" will be suicide--but that'll only come once we have a great QB.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...and he STILL CAN'T THROW THE FADE.
THAT missed opportunity all on QB.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, Franks CAN now throw the "out"--but still misses his check downs at crucial moments (2nd down there) and CAN'T THROW TGE FADE IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!
Cost us a TD--a killer in a close game, when you had 1st and goal inside the 5...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm sorry, but FRANKS IS STILL THE GAPING WEAKNESS..."That's why they boo'd ya, Filipe!" All the "shushing" in the world ain't gonna change that.
Yes, he is learning, SLOWLY getting better, but not enough, QUICKLY enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema