• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey

clemson sucks

Gator Fan
What's up guys! I figured I would introduce myself. I am from the gamecock board called cockytalk and I heard that you guys wanted some rival fans to join. Don't worry because I am not here to cause trouble. I am looking forward to having some nice sports talk with you guys.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
dear god either cocky talk sucks ass or cock fans are just getting bored talking about next year haha just messin, but yeah lets get some other people in here ut uga lsu, if we are going to be diverse why not get some teams in here who actualy compete haha just messing again i could resist that one

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
We are having a discussion. In the locker room. About Florida Football. Go to the thread labeled "Defense." Feel free to join in.:Banane37:

saw it a little too late. but i had just read it when i read this post.

I get what the you are saying about Dunlap, and I get what the other guy said too. I think Dunlap will really start to show off his sick skills in his SOPHOMORE year. But, you never know, he could be awesome right out of the gate.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema