• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey

Kevin

Gator Fan
What's up guys! I figured I would introduce myself. I am from the gamecock board called cockytalk and I heard that you guys wanted some rival fans to join. Don't worry because I am not here to cause trouble. I am looking forward to having some nice sports talk with you guys.
Glad you're here. I just moved here to columbia about two wks ago. My brother loves usc but he has the unfortunate privelige of living in celmson country! South Carolina is ok i guess but i like florida> I also look forward to some good sports talks with all yall gamecock fans

Kevin

Gator Fan
How y'all doin, just lettin ya know im in. mad props on the 2 trophys y'all are holdin
Thanks for joining! Tell all the cocks they are welcome here. oh and i think i'll just visit cocky talk; my brother talks about how great it is all the time. But he is known to exaturate things quite a bit!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema