• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday Week 14: SEC Championship Game

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is The Gator Story in 2015, since Grier went down. Big D. Little else. Gets worn down. Good teams evwntually beat us.
But here's a gift, courtesy of our fine D: Gator ball. If only we had a QB who had a brain. He's got an arm. And legs he seems scared to use...Oh well--Lets face it, either we score on turnover or kick run back, or not at all, right?,

miltongator

Gator Fan
Treon just can't process what he sees fast enough. All he had to do on that play was throw it over the receivers head out of bounds. Instead, he does his best turtle imitation and loses 8 yards.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Harris is an athlete and thats about it. He does not have the knowledge, vision, stamina, or patience to be a QB. Oh and our fucking O-line is garbage....hurt and no dept but never the less garbage.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
All I want for Christmas is a QB for the Gators. I cant imagine the type of season we would of had with a decent QB. Thats an awsome special teams play but i seriously doubt this game will end 7-2.Or defense needs help from our offense which i dont think they will get.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, there was the runback. Now need 2 more non-O scores. Meanwhile, refs helping Tide down field, while D us whittled and worn down. Gonna be hard un 2nd half--but with a D score or 2, well...Certainly this Gator O ain't gonna get it done. They can't even give their D a bit of a rest, at least.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
How long can the D hold on??
Oof. Maybe not even til the 2nd half. And Treon looks like the proverbial "deer caught in the headlights" back there. He's playing scared AND stupid. Ok Ok I'll stop. But here's the knife to the heart. D so tired. First and goal. Later, guys.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Can someone please tell Harris to move his head. He never looks off defenders and when he throws a pass most of the time the defense in place cause he stares down receivers. Then his internal clock is non existent. Now a big play on our defense cause these guys are tired.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Treon just can't process what he sees fast enough. All he had to do on that play was throw it over the receivers head out of bounds. Instead, he does his best turtle imitation and loses 8 yards.
Treon has absolutely NO pocket presence. I understand the O line is weak, but Treon should know that too.
Big play on special teams, touchdown Gators.
Except for that run back, this one looks a lot like last week's game...In fact, pattern same as for every game since Treon took over, only when we played good teams here at end, we not only get beat, but final score LOOKS like we got killed, but truth is D held its own until battered, tired, etc--THEN they open up a big lead. Looks to happen again here, unless D can do some scoring, like I say. Not enough to get turnovers, either, obviously. Gotta do the actual scoring.
Well, I've ended up (in typical fashion, despite SWEARING I wouldn't Lol) streaming and watching game on little pad gf gave me for just such Saturdays back when season started...but I don't think I can bear watching our inevitable drubbing at the hands of ANOTHER highly ranked and publicly lauded team that I KNOW we coulda beaten with even a "pretty good" QB and little else different. Back before game started, one of y'all talked about "maybe a miracle": Thing is, wouldn't even take that for us to win, be in the thick of the Nat'l Playoff picture. No, we were, ARE closer than anyone thought--but further, too, the way things have turned out vis-a-vis Grier and Harris.
But personally, I don't wanna depend on "miracles" ANYWAY: Let's get the right psople in here, see Mac & Co. build a winner that TAKES games--like the team we face today does, for eg.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema