• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Thead: Vanderbilt @ Florida - 11/5

miltongator

Gator Fan
Oh, he's gonna get the 2 years......unless he does something goofy like lose the rest of the games this year. We should get a bowl bid now and those extra practices can't do anything but help. Recruiting wise, I hope we can come up with some quality linemen and a couple of good backs.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh, he's gonna get the 2 years......unless he does something goofy like lose the rest of the games this year. We should get a bowl bid now and those extra practices can't do anything but help. Recruiting wise, I hope we can come up with some quality linemen and a couple of good backs.
Your wish will be granted--and THEN some...

miltongator

Gator Fan
I certainly hope so. Based on what's on Rivals.Com, we are still in the running for what would apparently be some good players. We shall see.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema