• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your admin is an idiot... (Read thread problem)

robdog

Gator Fan
In case you didn't notice, all the read thread pages were... unreadable. Your truly had an idiot moment and is kicking himself in the ass. Sorry about that guys! :(

Definitely making some notes to prevent this from happening in the future. (AKA check your damn work after changing something!)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm just glad that it WAS a software-problem at your end--I'd really miss the "Envy" if it went the way of other sites, where over-loading themselves with ads made the sites so slow (even with major bandwidth, and a home system operating at 25 MPS) that they became basically "no fun".
Thanks for finding and fixing it so quickly, disregard my various communiques, and go easy on yourself--I'm sure I'm not the only member who appreciates the site, your attention to detail, and is DAMN glad you do all that you do in the first place.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema