• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wuerffel’s Words: “Gators’ puzzle is developing”

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"I really like how the Gators’ puzzle is developing this year. While we didn’t start out setting any records and struggled against some subpar teams, I see the pieces of this puzzle coming together nicely.

The defense continues to develop and make big plays, and Johnny Brantley is delivering the ball on-time and accurately (especially on third down, which is instrumental to the team’s success). Additionally, Florida has several talented running backs, and the receivers are developing well, too.

But no matter what they did on the field during those first few weeks, there was a sense that a part of the puzzle was missing, especially when it came to the spread offense.

Well, I think we found it."

Read more: http://www.onlygators.com/09/28/2010/wuerffels-words-gators-puzzle-is-developing/#ixzz10pjuekiw

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I love Danny Wuerffel's article! I hope he keeps it up throughout the year and into the following years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema