• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Would you rather beat Tennessee or Georgia in 2010?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Who would you rather beat in 2010 - Tennessee or Georgia? I feel like I go through stages with these two schools.. like 5-10 years ago I really hated Tennessee. Then while Stafford as at UGA I really hated them, and now I've shifted back to Tennessee.

I think I'd rather whoop Tennessee in their house in 2010 and lose to UGA.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I would go with the historical perspective and beat Georgia. Tennessee is not a historical rival as much as it is a cyclical rival based on the current coaches.

I will echo FrozenGator's sentiments about FSU. Those are inexcusable.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I'd rather beat BOTH, as well as the school out west. Only one year out of the five that Coach Meyer has been here at Florida have we not won the "Triple Crown".

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I'd rather beat BOTH, as well as the school out west. Only one year out of the five that Coach Meyer has been here at Florida have we not won the "Triple Crown".

The Urban Era, or the "Era of Good Times", is still rather young. SOW will be back on the rise once they recover from the Bowden era decline. As long as we're not caught being complacent, we will be fine against Tennessee and Georgia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema