• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Would Florida consider....

djg8tr22

VIP Member
We recruit wherever we can find the most talented players. I mean we got Finch from a HS in Indianapolis and if he wouldn’t have broke his leg he’d probably be starting right now for our Defense who is in need of a player of his capabilities. And Indy to Gainesville is about a 14 hr drive. So its not like were just going for home grown talent.

You ever noticed that almost every good player that is on any college teams these days are from florida? you know that florida has the most talent in the us? If you look at the most talented players on college football or basketball teams, they would be from florida.. not all but the majority of them... look at this..

west virginia has noel devine, freshman RB for the football team. He is going to be a STUD when he gets older, runs a 4.2 in the 40 to. And slaton, the RB for WVU, FLORIDA has like a thousand of him, and hes in the heisman watch.. we have soooo much talent in florida.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well the reason for my question, is cuz back in the early 90's florida, florida st's startin line-up almost everyone was from florida, kinda like notre dame recruits it's self, everyone use to want to play at notre dame, I was just curious is all, cuz back when spurrier was at florida, it was almost as fun to see the recruiting between FSU, Florida and Miami. guess things has change, oh well just thought i'd asked anyway,,ty ;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Well sunshine, none of these people told you but Percy Harvin is from Virginia. There you go, best player on the Gators lives in your backyard.:bananapowerslide:

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
with today's technology it makes it very easy to recruit a player from a small school on the other side of the country... so recruiting is opened up pretty much to every team

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Now aint that awsome, I never knew that, how dumb do I feel LOL

It's Okay. He is from Virgina Beach, Landstown High School. Great player there. His High School highlight tapes are the best I have EVER SEEN, better than even Noel Devine and Reggie Bush. So many of his plays were amazing and all of them were touchdowns, most of the highlight reel type, and very long. I even heard it took Meyer seeing only one play of his highlight tape to offer him a scholar ship. Now that is impressive.:Banane25:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
well see I don't keep up with the rosters or where players are from, thats why asked such a dumb question, but with that being said, harvin is my man!!! thanks for the information, BTW if you ever come to virginia i'll take ya to kings demenion, awsome place!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema