• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wondy Pierre-Louis

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Does anyone else think that Pierre-Louis breaks out this year? He started all 13 games last year and had 2 interceptions and 3 deflections. He's got the size, speed and jumping ability to be a good CB.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Wondy got off to a slow start last year but steadily improved as the season went on. I was impressed by what he did in the O&B game, and with a new CB coach in Bedford I expect the performance of Wondy and our other corners to be kicked up a notch.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I believe Wondy will be our best CB this season. Football is still rather new to him, and although he wasn't very good last season, the experience was invaluable. He will be a stud this season.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I believe Wondy will be our best CB this season. Football is still rather new to him, and although he wasn't very good last season, the experience was invaluable. He will be a stud this season.

If what I saw this spring at the O&B game is any indication, we've made a HUGE improvement at the cornerback position; I saw some good double-coverage plays on receivers from Wondy, Joe Haden and Jacques Rickerson. With Janoris Jenkins we have some added depth there.

Had Avery Atkins not made some bad choices and was still alive, he would have been a star in our secondary as he showed a LOT of potential during the brief time he wore a Gator uni.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
If what I saw this spring at the O&B game is any indication, we've made a HUGE improvement at the cornerback position; I saw some good double-coverage plays on receivers from Wondy, Joe Haden and Jacques Rickerson. With Janoris Jenkins we have some added depth there.

Had Avery Atkins not made some bad choices and was still alive, he would have been a star in our secondary as he showed a LOT of potential during the brief time he wore a Gator uni.

Avery would of been a stud as well.

I actually think by next year that Janoris Jenkins might be an All-American, and at least starting at one of the CB spots.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness

I agree Wondy will be great this year. But I still think Haden will be our best corner.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema