• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Woes aside, Brantley sees potential

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
GAINESVILLE - "It didn't exactly go the way John Brantley had hoped, but his first start as Florida's quarterback after the Tim Tebow era is over and the junior hopes he can move on after Saturday's 34-12 win against Miami (Ohio).

"It was different running onto that field," Brantley said. "It was different. I was looking up into the Swamp, saying, 'Holy Cow.' I was just real excited to get things going. It wasn't our day, but we did do a lot of great things out there. And we'll learn from our mistakes, just like any other team would."

More: http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/sep/05/cb-woes-aside-brantley-sees-potential/sports-colleges-gators/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tbo%2Fgators+%28TBO+%3E+Gators%29

awebbf5

VIP Member
I can't see where he thinks we did alot of great things. We avoided a embarrassing loss and have the whole country looking at us like told you they weren't anything without tebow, defense looked pretty good Not great good IMO. Hopefully we will turn the on button on next week. Go gators

Vcize

Gator Fan
Brantley looked fine when he got the chance. Most of the game he spent having to jump on bad snaps and throw screen passes that kept getting blown up. When they actually let him drop back and throw he looked good, especially on that bomb to Deonte that he dropped.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema