• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wisconsin loses

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
64-55 to Michigan State. Where does this put the Gators in the rankings? Back to #1 if we take care of business. :Banana:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Well, it will put us to #1 if Wisconsin beats Ohio State. But, if Ohio State wins they will probably be #1. We need to win our games this week as well.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
yeah I think we are 2 if wisconsin losses to osu, but if wisconsin wins like I think they will, then we are 1 where we belong again. gotta love how we showed that clearly osu is not the best team in the nation and yet there they are again, I guess people could say the same about us when we get back to 1 but when you beat a team as badly as we beat osu, wow. tucker will have a beast of a game and bye bye osu.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
michigan state is always a tough team, they should be ranked, and will go far into the tournament.

as far as us, i dont care where we end the season rankings wise, its al labout getting the number 1 seed in the tourney.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema