• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Yuegete Signs

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Florida coach Billy Donovan added another frontcourt player for next season when Florida Air Academy's Will Yuegete signed a letter of intent yesterday. The 6-foot-7, 220-pound forward averaged 17 points per game for FAA last season. "It's a dream come true," Yuegete said at his signing. "It's where I wanted to go. I'm living my dream."

Not sure if he'll really be anything more than a body or a bench player - but glad to see Billy is still bringing in some guys with size.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Nice two pick-ups by Billy D in the past few days. Yeguete is labeled by many as a very underrated player. I think he will be a sophomore for this upcoming season, and I don't see him contributing too much right away. But Walter Hodge came to us from FAA too, and had a decent career as a Gator.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema