• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will we win at least 20 games and make the NCAA Tournament?

Will we win at least 20 games and make the NCAA Tournament?

• YES

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Every year theres a coaches clinic in gainsville, gator clinic for high school coaches, my dad takes me and im the only teenager there :). It's cool though, how I get to hng out with all the players and I just get things signed while I watch them practice.. last year I hung out with noah, brewer, green and a couple others till 11:30 outside there doorm rooms. But in about 2 weeks i'm going back to the clinic to meet the NEW gatir players this year.. lucas is the one I want to meet this year.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Ok I Have No Idea Why I'm Thinking This, It Might Be I Love The Gators So Much, Or It Might Be My Heart Is Telling Me This, Or It Could Always Be My Gardian Angel, But I'm Saying The Gators Will Win 31 Games This Year And Be A #1 Seed And Even Though We're Young Coach Donavon Will Have Them Ready!!;) Trust In Your Team, Players And Coaches And Dreams Will Come True ;)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema