• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will USF be a threat in 5 years?

lilChomp

VIP Member
USF is quietly becoming a solid football program. They've beaten Louisville a couple times I think. I'm wondering if there is ever a day when USF becomes a top 3 football school in the state? Or will they always be 4th ?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I think they are definitely a program on the rise. It will be interesting to see whether they keep rising and get to the Big 3 level or whether they hit a ceiling where they just can't quite get those elite players to hang with the Big 3. It would be interesting if they started adding FSU or something to their schedule and then see if they can hang.

UGAsucks

VIP Member
usf is on thier way up...no doubt, they knoked off l-ville last season...si picked them as a sleeper team for next season

UFforLife28

Gator Fan
ummmm... they added florida. why would it be interesting if they add fsu? they have the biggest florida challenge allready.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema