• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Tebow's hype fade in 2008?

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
Saw this on Tebow Zone. Do you think Tebow will be hyped even more in 2008 then he was this year? Or do you think Tebowmania will die down some?

I do not think that fan's excitement towards Tebow will die down. I do doubt that Tebow can do all the stuff he did this year next year. It will be very tough to do. Plus, if we actually have the type of RB that Meyer wants (Moody), I would think that more running TD's will be made by the RB. I guess we will find out!

awebbf5

VIP Member
I think his stats wont be as good,simply for the fact of moody and harvin taking some of the load off him,but in all honesty i think were the ones that r supposed to win the natl champ sorda like usc has been for the past years,so with that he will get just as much hype,i doubt though he will get the heisman unless nobody else puts up any good numbers.it will be hard for him to outdo this years numbers with all the talent we will have but yet again superman can do anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema