• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Tebow Cry?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
He didn't. However, you cried and bit*ched when you got banned from GSB. Haven't shut up yet.:Banana: :bananapowerslide: :bananapartyhat:

Gaturdfan#1

Gator Fan
Yes, he will (and did) cry.

From Yahoo! Sports:

Tebow fought back tears during his postgame news conference.

"It hurts a lot," said Tebow, who was 14-of-22 passing for 236 yards and a touchdown. "We were in control of getting to Atlanta. We were focused, we thought we would bounce back from the two losses and we were playing well. We thought that was a game we should have won. Any time you lose to a rival it's tough."

YOUR TEARS ARE SO YUMMY AND SWEET TIMMY TEBOW!!! MMMMM, LET ME TASTE THE SALTY GOODNESS AS THEY RUN DOWN YOUR SQUARE JAWED FACE! MMMMMMM, SO YUMMY. YOUR TEARS ARE SO YUMMY.....

Well, what do you expect from someone who was home schooled? Absolutely no social skills... I pity him, so easily broken, so fragile...

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Hey Vols uhhh does 59-20 sound familiar?? I think thats almost a 40 point win. (Had to do the math for them theyre too dumb down in Knoxville) Enough said

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema