• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Muschamp injured, out for season

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
WM.png

Florida head coach Will Muschamp will miss the remainder of the season due to injury he suffered while punching a chalkboard, joining his quarterback, running back, and eight other players on the injured list. "Man down, man up", said Coach Muschamp, "here at the University of Florida, nobody is above the program. Even the coaches get injured from time to time. Brent Pease will be taking over as head coach, and you fans need to get a grip. I am 1000% confident in Steve Addazzio, I mean, Brent Pease."

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, It's a funny line-of-thought...pretty well if not "all we're left with" (as it seems to ME much of the time lately), then certainly the sanest way to go (or at least a shot at MAINTAINING "sanity" now...). Anyway, Thanx!

Escambia94

This just in... Brent Pease was injured after Quinton Dunbar blocked him in practice. The Gators plan on punting on first down and playing defense for the entire game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This just in... Brent Pease was injured after Quinton Dunbar blocked him in practice. The Gators plan on punting on first down and playing defense for the entire game.
Wasn't that already the scheme?

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
Dunbar should have stomped him into the ground to keep him from affecting the offensive game non plan.

Escambia94

Wasn't that already the scheme?
I wish. It would be less painful to watch, at least until the defense got tired. Then again, even our punting game sucks.

New theory: somebody is spiking the Gatorade with vodka. How is it even possible for the entire team to suck so bad?

Escambia94

Dunbar should have stomped him into the ground to keep him from affecting the offensive game non plan.
I would be surprised if 194-pound Dunbar could have stomped Coach Pease, but of it happened I would rather have that video leaked making fun of this inept offense than the other stupid video of two Gators blocking one another against a freaking FCS team. GaSo was better than Florida last week and earned that victory, but there is never an excuse for players blocking one another in a game. Who do you fire to fix that problem?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I wish. It would be less painful to watch, at least until the defense got tired. Then again, even our punting game sucks.

New theory: somebody is spiking the Gatorade with vodka. How is it even possible for the entire team to suck so bad?
I find myself asking this more and more, not just all-GAME as the last few weeks, but now unbidden in otherwise quiet moments, at any time. I'm beginning to despise and avoid "quiet moments".
(...That WAS rhetorical, right? I mean, an actual answer would take some unhappy and uncomfortable consideration, involving a fragmenting team and a whole lotta other stuff swirling around "up there" that I could but don't PREFER to sharpen into expressible analysis. If you'll spare me, I'll spare you, Gator.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I would be surprised if 194-pound Dunbar could have stomped Coach Pease, but of it happened I would rather have that video leaked making fun of this inept offense than the other stupid video of two Gators blocking one another against a freaking FCS team. GaSo was better than Florida last week and earned that victory, but there is never an excuse for players blocking one another in a game. Who do you fire to fix that problem?
Oh E-...Do NOT ask that question unless you WANNA revive that "discussion"--'cause (at least for many of us) the simple, and obvious answer to it is, of course, "The COACHES!!!".
And we're off, once again...

Escambia94

Oh E-...Do NOT ask that question unless you WANNA revive that "discussion"--'cause (at least for many of us) the simple, and obvious answer to it is, of course, "The COACHES!!!".
And we're off, once again...
I agree, but do we fire everybody? Now? Halftime? Day after we lose 80-3?

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
And Muschamp told Saban never schedule that team because they so hard to defend against.

Escambia94

And Muschamp told Saban never schedule that team because they so hard to defend against.
I believe it. GaSo gashed Alabama and Georgia for the most yards rushing by any opponent in recent memory, but both teams had an offense. It was Urban Meyer that scheduled this opponent. Typically these games are scheduled 2-4 years in advance.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I believe it. GaSo gashed Alabama and Georgia for the most yards rushing by any opponent in recent memory, but both teams had an offense. It was Urban Meyer that scheduled this opponent. Typically these games are scheduled 2-4 years in advance.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing day after--only MY thought went, "Urban screws us AGAIN: one more 'F*ck this program' on his way out the door...". Now we have to go out and root for our guys to do "The Forked-Tongue Scumbag" and his latest "one true program-of-my-dreams" an amazing, last-chance, out-of-left-field favor and beat the one team between them and a "Plus One" shot. Remember that in the the unlikely event we lose in some last-second "heart-breaker" sorta-way: "LOTS more at stake riding on this outcome in Columbus (ha ha?)...". MAY help to take the edge off the sting, should it come to that.
(Well, the chuckle may be a bit--no, lets face it, WAY TOO MUCH--to ask. Hence, the question mark, I guess.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NicholeJaX