• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Will Derrick Harvey break the Sacks record in a single season this year?

Will Derrick Harvey break the Sacks record in a single season this year?

• Total voters

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I went with yes, but a lot of it will come down to how the rest of the line does. If we can't get some push from the DTs, they will just double Harvey off the corner and shut him down. We need to have everybody on the line be productive and allow Harvey to go 1 on 1 with the tackle. If that happens, he will have a monster year.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
yeah i just looked it up, AB had 13 in one season, that is definately an attainable number for harvey, i hope he gets it, its always fun to see records being broken.

Swampman

VIP Member
I voted no. Not because I don't think he's a badass on the field, but Alex Brown was a beast! Harvey can get 10+ without a problem.. but 13 or 13.5 is a lot. He would need more help on the line, and I don't think he's going to get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema