• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

who will lead our team in rec. yards

UFtb

VIP Member
I'll also vote for Caldwell. He has the speed and pedigree to be an awesome receiver. I'm glad he chose to stay for his senior season.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Tough call. First instinct says Percy. However, Percy will be getting lots of touches that will count as rushes and not receptions. Next thought would have to be Bubba since he will be a senior and all. I would have to go with him if I was forced to choose one. But, the good thing is that we are so deep at receiver that there are several names you could throw out here and not really sound stupid. Cornelius Ingram could bust out and have a huge year. Riley Cooper definitley has the potential. Fayson could make a big impact. The list goes on. Meyer is definitely doing what he set out to do when he said he wanted to be very deep at receiver. There's tons of talent at WR and tons of speed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema