• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

where will Green be drafted?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Do you think Green will be a first round pick? It will be very close. He had a lot of turnovers in the Final Four that may have cost him a few draft spots. I really don't see him going in the first round and wish he wouldn't have decided for the NBA. He could have come back to UF and been the man.

O-well, I see him going mid 2nd round at best.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Supposedly he still hasn't signed with an agent. I read an article on it earlier but am too lazy right now to look it up and link it. I think he is second round to potentially undrafted. Sure he has a good shot and can be a very solid PG, but he also can play sloppy at times and commit a lot of turnovers. That kind of PG usually don't get drafted that high. I really think he needs to come back and show what he can without the other guys. He should be able to put about very solid scoring numbers and also try and prove what a leader he can be. Just my 2 cents.

rawdog

VIP Member
Ya I really think Green is making a mistake coming out. I mean when Roberson came out, he thought he would be a first round pick and he didn't get selected at all. It's so different for guards. Big men get drafted easily.

I hope he knows what he's doing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema