• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where do I watch it?

MafiaMaster

Gator Fan
Since I don't follow college basketball at all, I've decided that since I am friends with David and I am on this site, I might as well pick a favorite team. So for the time being, unless I go to some great college with a school, my favorite team is going to be the Gators. Odd...I'm from New York and I am rooting on the Florida team. Anyways...Now, I want to watch some of the games so that I can actually have conversations on this forum, but I don't know where. Since I live in New York, does ESPN really broadcast any of the Gator's games? Do I have to buy a channel to watch it?

lilChomp

VIP Member
Glad to see you want to be a Gator fan. ESPN actually does broadcast Gator games from time to time. There are 2 ESPN broadcasted games left. If you live in NYC, you can always go to a sports bar or ESPN Zone and check the games out there.

MafiaMaster

Gator Fan
Nah...Unfortunately I am an hour and a half north of NYC. But, I suppose that I can turn on ESPN and hope to find something worth mentioning with the Gators.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure that Sunshine Network does an internet broadcast of their games through cbs.sportsline.com. You may want to check that out. Sunshine usually picks up a few Gator games every year and I remember these broadcasts being free if they still do it. I'm not sure what the deal is with it, but maybe somebody else can give you some more details.

MafiaMaster

Gator Fan
Alright, thanks, mate. I'll have to look into it. However, if anyone ever knows what channel the game is on when they are posting information about the game, please include it. I'd really love to watch a couple of their games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema