• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What team do you wish we played?

Swampman

VIP Member
There isn't much difference in our schedule from year to year. The only new teams we see are the crap schools we pay half a mil to come here and lose. So i pose the question... if you could pick anyone one team to come to UF and play us in the swamp, who would it be?

My choice?? USC!

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Notre Dame, they are always so overranked so I would love to have them come into the Swamp as a top ten team and get dismantled by UF. :devil:

UGAsucks

VIP Member
I think we should play Michigan at a neutral site. Just to shut them up once and for all.

and boise state

but at the swamp id like to play Illionois if i was on the team....because in Juice Williams senior year of high school my team played his and i recored 3 sacks

i'd like to see us start playing miami on a yearly basis

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
USC Notre Dame Michigan OSU UGA UCLA Lousiville West Virginia GT Miami

We go from hardest schedule in the nation to mediocore at best. I want to see Florida play the top teams non stop Im done with this neutral site crap thats so lame. If your good enough you will overcome the fans its part of football. i want to see us whoop up on the big boys and i want see us play gt because I have never been able to brag about us whoopin up on them and uga fans are sore losers. but I think we should play nothing but top teams and screw these crap teams we schedule all the time, nobody learns anything from whoopin up on the little guys. plus I think it will be good to get our asses handed to us every once in awhile by some top notch programs

rawdog

VIP Member
I would love to play Notre Dame... I hate them more than anyone!! I don't care if we play int he swamp or in south bend.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema