• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What position would you play?

UFtb

VIP Member
If you could run out of that Gator tunnel with a uniform on... what number would you wear and what position would you play?

I would love to play WR and wear #18

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
#11 would be my preference for a number (and not because of Spurrier, simply because it's my favorite number). I'd probably play TE.

sammy

VIP Member
Lineback #54 so I could smash people all day. I would much rather be the person giving out the hits then the one receiving them.

UGAsucks

VIP Member
dt/fb #66...im the right build and those are my HS positions and ive worn #66 since my youth league days

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
If I were to be a football player it would be 12

My favorite number since I came out of the womb
plus leak wore it and he is my favorite football player of all time

I would be a qb too. everytime we play pick up games everybody votes me to all time qb so thats the only place im used to and i like controlling the flow of the game

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
I would want to be the Quarterback and I would wear #11. Quarterbacks get all the fame and all the glory. It also would be the most fun position to play. The QB touches the ball on nearly every offensive play.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema