• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What happens in the pros ... stays in the pros

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Do you think that great college players, such as Leak, are not honored as much and revered as highly if they do not perform at the next level? I know we shouldn't think like that. But how many people really remember how awesome Ryan Leaf was in college? No one!

Go great players in college become unknowns if they don't carry over to the NFL?

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
Do you think that great college players, such as Leak, are not honored as much and revered as highly if they do not perform at the next level? I know we shouldn't think like that. But how many people really remember how awesome Ryan Leaf was in college? No one!

Go great players in college become unknowns if they don't carry over to the NFL?

im sure people in washington remember how good he was. people in florida will always remember how good leak was, i have no doubt about that

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
im sure people in washington remember how good he was. people in florida will always remember how good leak was, i have no doubt about that
Yeah, just like all of us at UF will ALWAYS remember how great Danny was. I think it makes a big difference on the nation as a whole, but not as much on the college fans that watched the player play for his/her favorite team during college.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
But how many people across the nation remember how great Danny was? He had one of the best QB performances in history. Do you think people in California or Texas remember that? or do they only remember he couldn't make it in the 'big boys' league?

sammy

VIP Member
I think Danny's legacy is confined to Gator fans alone. College football fans don't remember how great he was. I think you have to be a good professional for people to look back and remember how good you were in college. It's sad, but thats how it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema