• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What Do YOU Look For the Rest of the Way?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm not just talking about wins and losses, or even specific performance goals, unless that is your main focus and concern. What I am really asking here is what are the things this Gator team can do that will give you satisfaction and hope, what you'd like to see between now and the end of this season that will keep you going, even raise you up out of this feeling of disappointed hopelessness , at times even anger, that we all feel to some degree.
I've talked a lot about MY thoughts and feelings in this regard--I'm not going to belabor or even review them all here: Suffice it to say I hope for clear signs that steps are being taken throughout the program to address the deterioration, weaknesses and failings that have grown at the heart of it the past 2 or 3 years. I want to know we are treating the causes, not just the symptoms--that we ARE "getting better". Winning is just one sign that that may be happening--and as we've seen before, NOT necessarily one that is a reliable indicator on its own (though we tend to ignore the others when we do win).
So I'm asking y'all straight out: What are you looking for now? What will make you, if not "happy", then hopeful, optimistic? Will only "winning out" do, or are there other attainable goals that keep you interested, even excited? With so few of our "normal and expected" goals left, what keeps us coming back for more?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema