• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"We're going to identify our problems," Meyer said

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Are you kidding me. 6 games in and thats the best you can say. I think the biggest problem is that fact you refuse to change OC and centers. Perhaps take a closer look at the replays of these games and you will see high snaps, snaps coming 100 miles an hour to the QB and a offensive game plan the announcers are predicting. WOW!!!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Can't wait that long. Unacceptable.
UFGATORFAN is right--"Are you kidding me?!!!" That was just the kind of mealy-mouth response I feared, and why I couldn't watch or listen.
I have said elsewhere that it is as if we're waiting for the "real Urban Meyer" to show up, come in and take over from "this guy". I mean, by that way of thinking, we've already GOT the right man for the job, a visionary offensive mind, a charismatic motivator and leader of men who has exactly HIS KIND OF PLAYERS in the fold already and more on the way.
Gotta believe that man is still in there somewhere. What's it going to take to get him back? Only one man is in a position to ask him that directly and expect an answer: J. Foley. Will he ask, at some point? What if he doesn't like the answer? Would he challenge Meyer? Would he fire Addazio himself--and what would Meyer do if he did?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema