• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 7 Scores and Highlights

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Here are the games to watch today:

Auburn 35, #9 Ole Miss 48
Vanderbilt 0, #1 Georgia 55
#3 Alabama 49, #6 Tennessee 52
Arkansas 52, BYU 35
LSU at Florida
#16 Mississippi State at #22 Kentucky

#4 Clemson at FSU

Last edited:

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here are the games to watch today:

Auburn at #9 Ole Miss
Vanderbilt at #1 Georgia
#3 Alabama at #6 Tennessee
Arkansas at BYU
LSU at Florida
#16 Mississippi State at #22 Kentucky

#4 Clemson at FSU
Am "burning time" until our kickoff in the Swamp later regardless (...If I was in G-ville, like to think I'd be somewhere (maybe Spurrier's?), "drinkin', thinkin',"-- I'd have it MADE: Instead I'm stuck here in Austin, sucking on a cool one and just trying to make it TO and THROUGH a game I want very badly to see us somehow DOMINATE.
I didn't WANT to care this much, at this point...
I know we aren't quite "THERE" yet--aren't quite yet the fully balanced, disciplined and determined TEAM that we will one day eventually BE once more--caoable of simply "flipping the switch" and TAKING a game we, for WHATEVER reasons, deem WORTHY of DECIDING TO TAKE.
How about a little taste of it, of that "TEAM TO BE"? How about we simply go out there on "Tom Petty Day" and rip LSU a NEW ONE, my friends?
For no other reason than IT IS "TOM.PETTY DAY" in Gainesville, Florida: The spirits, fans, and FORCES AT LARGE DESERVE IT!
Or, if you prefer, it would be right and proper and a damn good time were it to happen that way, here and NOW TODAY.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This one STILL "NECK'N'NECK"--Bama just tied it at 42-each with 8 and a half minutes left.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
49-42, Bama with 6:28 just as the Gators run onto the field for the other game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Terrible screw up by Vol offense to hand Bana the "scoop'n'score" to possibly give the GAME away.
Stupid way to lose this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema