• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Watch the Gators take on gamecocks tonight

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Broadcast Information for Florida @ South Carolina Game
There are several options for fans wanting to watch or listen to the Gator men’s basketball team’s game at South Carolina on Wednesday night at 7:00pm EST. The game can be seen live on TV and the internet, and the audio broadcast is available in multiple formats as well.

RADIO
RADIO – ONLINE
TELEVISION
  • Raycom Sports - Affiliates (.pdf)

MARKETOUTLETMARKETOUTLETAlbany, GA FSN South Jacksonville, FL FSN Florida Atlanta, GA FSN South Jonesboro, AR KAIT-DT Augusta, GA FSN South Joplin, MO KJPX Baton Rouge, LA WBXH Knoxville, TN WVLT-DT Biloxi, MS FSN South Lexington, KY WKYT Binghamton, NY WBPN Los Angeles, CA KJLA Birmingham, AL WABM Macon, GA FSN South Charleston, SC WMMP Memphis, TN WLMT Charleston, WV WSAZ-DT Meridian, MS FSN South Charlotte, NC WAXN Mobile/Pensacola, AL/FL WJTC Chattanooga, TN WFLI* Montgomery, AL FSN South Columbia, SC FSN South Myrtle Beach/
    Florence, SC FSN South Columbus, GA FSN South Nashville, TN WUXP Columbus/Tupelo, MS FSN South/
    SportSouth New Orleans, LA WUPL Dothan, AL FSN South Orlando, FL FSN Florida Gainesville, FL FSN Florida Panama City, FL FSN Florida Greenville/
    Spartanburg, SC FSN South Savannah, GA FSN South Greenwood/
    Greenville, MS FSN South Tallahassee, FL FSN Florida Huntsville, AL WAMY Tampa, FL FSN Florida Jackson, MS WUFX Tri-Cities, TN/VA FSN South Jackson, TN SportSouth * WFLI - Chattanooga - Delayed broadcast airing at 11:00 p.m. ET.
    OTHER OUTLETS
    FULL COURT - The telecast will be available as part of ESPN's Full Court Package in U.S. markets not listed above. Full Court is a pay-per-view service offered via DirecTV, Dish Network and participating cable systems. To order call:

DirecTV - 1-800-DIRECTV
    Dish Network - 1-800-333-DISH
    LOCAL CABLE PROVIDER - 1-877-ONLY CABLE
LIVE ONLINE VIDEO BROADCAST
LETS GO GATORS !!!!!
Go HERE for original article in case the links in the post don't work, or the unformatted list is difficult to decipher.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
This will be the first time I can root for the Gators basketball team against the Cocks in 5 years! Too bad I can't actually watch the game.......

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Five things to watch

1. South Carolina's backcourt

South Carolina guards Devan Downey (19.2 points per game) and Zam Frederick (16.3 ppg) rank second and 10th in the Southeastern Conference in scoring, respectively. Downey is exceptionally quick and both guards are excellent 3-point shooters. Florida will need to keep at least one of the guards in check to have a chance to start 4-0 in league play.

2. Florida's ballhandling

South Carolina has forced 21 turnovers per game in league play, best in the SEC. Even though the Gamecocks have given up some easy baskets in their press, first-year coach Darrin Horn hasn't abandoned his philosophy of full-court pressure. Florida will need steady games from point guards Nick Calathes and Erving Walker and some help from its frontcourt to bring the ball up the floor.

3. Parsons' production

Florida sophomore forward Chandler Parsons is again struggling from 3-point range, having missed his last nine attempts. Parsons is averaging 8.7 points and 4.3 rebounds in SEC play, but could be doing even more if he could regain his lost shooting stroke. Parsons hasn't made a 3-pointer in four of his last five games.

4. Battles on the glass

Neither team presents a physical inside presence, but Florida has rebounded the ball better of late. South Carolina, meanwhile, has been out-rebounded by an average of seven boards per game in SEC play. Forward Dominique Archie has posted double-doubles in points and rebounds in each of South Carolina's last two games. But if the Gators can get Archie in foul trouble, they could enjoy a significant advantage on the glass.

5. Complacency

Florida comes into the game ranked in the AP poll for the first time since Dec. 7. How will the Gators handle success? Florida will need a focused and consistent effort because pulling off conference wins on the road aren't always easy.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
With all those options above? Not even online?
Going to be a very challenging game for us..

No I'll be in classes all night. The life of a graduate student requires some sacrifices. It's just as well though. I don't know if I have the stomach to watch South Carolina get steamrolled by the Gators.

Tebow=Heisman

Gator Fan
cocks 2 win

I think Carolina is going to win. They are a talented team with Devan Downey. He is such a great player and I think they are the real deal. We are overrated. Next year we will be better.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I think Carolina is going to win. They are a talented team with Devan Downey. He is such a great player and I think they are the real deal. We are overrated. Next year we will be better.

01_rightwrong_wrong.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema