• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Video of the '04s announcement

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
the emotion off the court explains the type of play these guys can accomplish on the court together... i wish they could all be drafted on the same team, that would be a wonderfull thing to watch

Amanda371

VIP Member
the emotion off the court explains the type of play these guys can accomplish on the court together... i wish they could all be drafted on the same team, that would be a wonderfull thing to watch

I know. They had me in tears watching them on Thursday and then watching the celebration. Special group of guys... it's hard to see them go, but they make me so proud to be a Gator. I'm not an NBA fan, but I will watch them wherever they go. Thanks 04s! Thanks Hump and Richard. what a sensational run they've had!!

gatorgirl7777

Gator Fan
I know. They had me in tears watching them on Thursday and then watching the celebration. Special group of guys... it's hard to see them go, but they make me so proud to be a Gator. I'm not an NBA fan, but I will watch them wherever they go. Thanks 04s! Thanks Hump and Richard. what a sensational run they've had!!

I cried too. I was soooo SAD! It is hard to see them leave, and it will be weird next year to not see them playing on the court. They also like created a special bond with the fans because of the type of team they were. I will miss them a lot. GOOD LUCK TO THEM ALL!
:rockon:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema