• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vandy fined 25k

ilovegators

VIP Member
SEC Commissioner Mike Slive rendered the decision Monday to fine Vanderbilt $25,000 for its fans storming the court after the Commodores' upset win over former No. 1-ranked Florida on Saturday.

Vanderbilt was fined $5,000 in 2005 when fans stormed the court after a second-round NIT win against Wichita State.

UFtb

VIP Member
And they get fined $50k the next time they do it.

I think it's stupid to fine a school if the students rush the floor. It's tradition. People have been rushing fields for decades. There's no better way to celebrate a huge victory.

rawdog

VIP Member
rushing the court is so high school. college teams should have more class than that. I can't imagine rushing the court or field in gville. they have cops on horseback everywhere!

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
yeah so your saying that if you went to some piece of crap let me put them on the sked cause we need a easy win, and you beat the #1 team in the land in duke ucla or florida you wouldnt storm the court, you would be like well yes we won now moving on?!

come on the only reason nobody storms anything in gville is cause they are ranked higher than everyone they beat!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema