• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"Urban's Rebound" great Buddy Martin article

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
If I were Urban Meyer, I'd schedule a complete physical once National Signing Day is over; if he has other health issues or perhaps needs more treatment for his current condition, he needs to take care of it before it becomes even more serious than it is.

Buddy Martin makes some very good points in that article; like Steve Russell said last month at a Gator Club function I attended, he's also sick of the constant whining and complaining from Gator fans - and they really need to knock it off. There's nothing to be ashamed of in going to the Sugar Bowl; I mean come on, it's a BCS bowl for crying out loud.. I also don't want to see Coach Meyer leave because of the overinflated expectation of some of our fanbase - if any fans don't like the fact that we've accomplished what we have done in the past five years (as well as those still harboring resentment over the fact that SOS wasn't rehired after the Zook firing), they ought to jump off our bandwagon and follow another team.

Steve Russell also pointed out that we'll eventually not be as strong of a team as we have been these past two years and will experience the same type of dropoff as the USC Trojans are going through now - Buddy also alluded to the same, and Gator fans need to be prepared. True fans will roll with the flow and take the good with the not-so-good., but the bandwagoners will drop off - and good riddance to them.

I'm still praying for Coach Meyer and his family; there's no doubt in my mind that he'll bounce back and lead our Gators into NOLA determined to end this season on a positive note.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema