• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Urban's first home loss

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
Ya'lls schedule is favorable enough to where he has a good chance of going undefeated at home once again.

He shouldn't be undefeated at home after last year's game against USC. :(

I know, i know, scoreboard. But, I'm still depressed about that loss. I think about it at least once every week or so (seriously).

djg8tr22

VIP Member
No we have a pretty easy home schedule this yr the road games are killer. But Auburn and Tennesse come to the Swamp and you never know with a Younf QB and young Defense!

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
No we have a pretty easy home schedule this yr the road games are killer. But Auburn and Tennesse come to the Swamp and you never know with a Younf QB and young Defense!

a lot of non-gator fans have been telling me they think Tebow is not ready to take on the SEC, but i strongly disagree, just look how good he did last year on only a few plays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema