• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tickets....

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
hi! I am unable to get season tickets :(
If you have tickets, and for some reason just can't go to a game (maybe you have to work or a family event....), please keep me in mind next season. I have tickets to homecoming [(YAY!) because I'm with alumni of the college of health professions (i am understanding that's the game we get seats for next season HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY) this year at homecoming I had walk up and down University HOPING to find tickets... paid TOO MUCH... but that's beside the point ]Okay, enough of my sob story - I just love the Gators ----- . But any other home game, please keep my name in your list of friends that you offer to sell tickets to.
Yes, I'm a gator grad ('97), I bleed orange and blue, and I'm bringing up a HUGE gator fan that plans to go to school there in about 6 years....
Okay, now I'm begging... but... please... :)

I'll probably post this from time to time, so if you see this again, just remember : this is WAY important to me & my kiddo! Thanks!

its2easy

VIP Member
Since we are talking tickets...

...i am looking for home game tickets as well. Jacksonville is home to me. I am in the Navy, which I have served 15 years so far, and I am currently on deployment. I have been a Gator fan ever since I was a kid. I married a Gator fan from Macclenny Fl. When she found out that I have never been to a Gator game she couldnt believe it. So last season she got me tickets to the Fl Alabama game. I have to say it was so awsome. I cant wait to go back. Anyway. Like I said, I am a long time Gator fan. I cheered on the Gators during the football and basketball championships this season. I would love to go to the fl tenn game. Anyway. If anybody has anything they arent gonna use, let me know. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema