• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

THIS WEEK'S GAME: who plays?

preachinGator

VIP Member
THIS WEEK'S GAME: Auburn at Florida, Sept. 29 -- The defending national champs have only lost once in their last 20 games, a 27-17 defeat at Auburn last season. Florida is 13-2 all-time at The Swamp against the Tigers. The Gators are working on an 18-game winning streak at home, the second-longest nationally after Southern California (35) and the fourth longest in school history.

PLAYERS TO WATCH
QB Tim Tebow The sophomore is first in the SEC in passing efficiency, total offense and rushing touchdowns and ranks second in passing yards per game and sixth in rushing yards per game.

WR Percy Harvin -- Only Wake Forest's Kenneth Moore (161) has more rushing yards than Harvin (155) among all receivers nationally. He has had the ball 41 times (20 carries and 21 catches) and is averaging 12.0 yards per touch.

LB Brandon Spikes -- Florida's top tackler (36) had seven against Ole Miss. He anchors a brick-wall front seven that has surrendered just 11 first downs rushing this season.

ROSTER REPORT
Coach Urban Meyer said that the starting free safety job will be up for grabs each week in practice, with candidates including Kyle Jackson, Major Wright, Bryan Thomas and Dorian Munroe.

Injured Gators considered questionable for Auburn include WR Andre Caldwell (knee) and CB Markihe Anderson (knee). Caldwell will be a game-time decision.

Those expected to play include K Joey Ijjas (thigh), RB Kestahn Moore (shoulder), WR Riley Cooper (ankle) and OG Maurkice Pouncey (ankle).

Copyright (C) 2007 The Sports Xchange. All Rights Reserved

preachinGator

VIP Member
I did see the copyright and that is why I posted it with the article giving credit to whom credit is due.

However, I do not know a lot about copyright laws so i will check into it.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema