• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Terminator's Blog...his AP Rankings

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Hi Y'all,,,,I found this on the FanNation site. I thought it was interesting....especially what he had to say about some of the teams listed. Hope y'all enjoy it.....He puts Florida up from #6 to #4. Yeah....yes,,,i know this isn't the official AP Ranking,,but I like where he's ranked some of the teams.

Excellent week of NCAA football. Some of the most exciting games for years. I was at the Arch Rivalry game between Mizzou and Illinois. Boy what a game. I screamed byself horse, actually giving myself a headache. I'm so relieved Mizzou won though.

Anyways, here are the new AP rankings, accoring to me:

1) (LW:1)USC:

2) (2)LSU:

3) (3)West Virginia:

4) (6)Florida: did great against Western Kentucky

5) (4)Texas: almost lost it to Arkansas State in the 4th, which is why they fall.

6) (8)Oklahoma: Oklahoma deserved to move up after amazing preformance.

7) (7)Wisconsin: played well, but Oklahoma gave up less and scored more.

8) (10)Louisville: did better than VT in all catagories.

9) (12)Cal: Winning against another ranked team in week 1 is huge, and is going to give Cal alot of momentum.

10) (11)Ohio State: Won against a cupcake, only reason they move up is because Michigan moves down.

11) (13)Georgia: Good game, at least better than VT.

12) (9)Virginia Tech: Unconvinging win against East Carolina, will improve, though.

13) (14)UCLA: Great game for offense, pretty god for defence.

14) (16)Rutgers: Defense did awesome, as well as offense.

15) (17)Penn State: lights out defense, lightning offese give Penn Sate the nod up.

16) (19)Florida State: DNP, but rise because of poor play or losses.

17) (20)Nebraska: Strong win in offensive massacre.

18) (5)Michigan: Sickly unprepared team loses to supposed cupcake team Div-AA Appalachian State.

19) (18)Auburn: 4th quarter comeback saves embarassment of losing to K-State.

20) (15)Tennessee: Losing to another ranked opponent isn't so bad, but it could have been closer.

21) (21)Arkansas: Offense did well in opener against Troy.

22) (23)Hawaii: Destroys Northern Colorado, Brennen throws 6 TDs, then doesn't play second half.

23) (22)TCU: Shuts out Baylor, offense plays up to par.

24) (24)Boise State: Plays great, but so did most everybody in front of them, so no movement.

25) (25) Texas A&M: No where to go but...nowhere. Played well, though
.[/COLOR]

P.S.....y'all need to tell me if I'm posting too much or non-interesting stuff...

Go GATORS!!!!

preachinGator

VIP Member
fake AP

I would have jumped LSU over USC, and FLorida over WVa, and there are more that i don't think deserve to be where they are but i don't have time to fix it and send it to the coaches and P. for them to adjust.
LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema