• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow comparisons to Alex Smith

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
How does Tebow compare to Alex Smith? That's all we really hear about. Meyer is going to spread the ball out next year and turn Tebow into Alex Smith.

Do you think Tebow has enough potential in him to be the #1 draft pick in the NFL? Can he put up Alex Smith type passing numbers?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
From the little I've seen of Alex Smith and the little bit we've all seen of Tebow over the past year and during his recruitment, I would have to say that Tebow has the POTENTIAL to be better than Smith was at Utah. I'm not saying he IS better, but just that he COULD be. I think Tebow can be just as good a passer as Smith was, but also a better runner. I think a lot of it will come down to how well he can grasp the system. Tebow will also be playing against MUCH tougher competition in college than Smith was. This will most likely affect his numbers to the point where he may not ever have a season quite as big as Smith did in his last year at Utah. I really think this system was designed for a QB just like Tebow and he could definitely flourish in it if he stays healthy and proves to be as football smart as we all hope he is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema