• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Starting Gator DB popped for underage drinking

News Bot

News Bot
Yaaawwwnnn… another day, news of another member of the Florida Gators football program being arrested has surfaced. According to Rachel George of the Orlando Sentinel, UF cornerback Marcus Roberson was arrested Sept. 14 and charged with (gasp!!!) underage drinking. The charge is, obviously, a misdemeanor. Roberson was arrested in the parking lot of an on-campus…
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now it's Roberson's turn--to be f*cked-with by these would-be little storm-troopers at UFPD, yes, but to be a selfish, short-sited and careless young fool, too. I'm sorry, but this is what I mean when I talk about "5-Star Clowns" and "talented losers". In-game he shows all kinds of skill and potential--but he also takes plays off, misses tackles, misses reads and freelances: practically speaking, he's really not an effective team-member. Don't you think there's a correlation between the latest off-field lack of judgement and his similarly self-sabotaging on-field performances?
Thing is, we've got too MANY of these head-cases, the same old problems popping up over and over again, stupid penalty flags ON the field, stupid "minor charges" OFF of it--those "correlations" go on and on. Our coaches don't have time for all the head-shrinking that seems required, and it isn't their job to begin with. It keeps coming back down to the same thing: everyone walks the same road, and right in front of them is this fork where all the guys who just haven't or won't drop "the baggage" part ways from the rest of the team-to-be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema