• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Spurrier had second thoughts

sammy

VIP Member
Saw this in the newspaper:

"Definitely I could understand what was happening," Spurrier said of Donovan's decision. "To tell you the truth I sort of had some of the same feelings when I was flying up to the Redskins."

Makes you think...

greggcowan

VIP Member
I wonder if the Ole ball coach would have said that had he won a super bowl or two????

I'll love Steve until the day I die.... But Urban has made it a ton easier to move on!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think it's natural for everyone to have second thoughts in whatever they do. There's always going to be that 'what if..'

What if I would have stayed at UF and won 2-3 more National Championships? Instead I'm at SC.

I think it's natural for Steve to think that.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
I think it's natural for everyone to have second thoughts in whatever they do. There's always going to be that 'what if..'

What if I would have stayed at UF and won 2-3 more National Championships? Instead I'm at SC.

I think it's natural for Steve to think that.

He wasn't having second thoughts about going to SC though. He was having second thoughts about going to the Redskins ;)

I get what you're saying though. I'm sure anytime someone moves on from what they already believe to be a good situation, they think twice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema