• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sports Illustrated Issue hits stands today

lilChomp

VIP Member
"The celebration continues for the national champion Florida Gators football team with the Jan. 15 regular issue of Sports Illustrated and a special commemorative edition that hits newsstands today.

The collector’s issue national championship is an 80-page magazine, with a limited press run of 160,000 copies, and will begin hitting newsstands throughout the state today at area retailers including Barnes & Noble, Border's, Costco, Eckerd, Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Winn-Dixie and 7-Eleven.

The special edition, which will be sold at a price of $6.99, features BCS Title Game MVP Chris Leak on its cover with a billing that reads, “FLORIDA GATORS…National Champions 2006.”

Highlights of the special issue include coverage of the big game and also Florida Gators history.

As with all Sports Illustrated commemorative issues, this special collector’s edition is separate from the current Jan. 15 weekly issue of Sports Illustrated, which features an action shot of Chris Leak."

Lazy Link

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I picked up my commemorative issues yesterday. I'll get a picture of it up soon.

My mom also got me an extra copy of the Florida Times Union, if anyone hasn't seen the cover, i'll take a picture of that as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema